REGULAR POSTAGE FOR ORDERS OVER $100 - FREE! (Domestic)
FLAT RATE REGULAR DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY $7.50
EXPRESS SHIPPING RATE FOR DOMESTIC PARCELS - $11.90
- Wherever possible, we place items in a box, inside a satchel.
WE DO OUR UTMOST TO SHIP ORDERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER PLACEMENT. WE ASK THAT YOU ADVISE US BY EMAIL OR PHONE, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL WITHIN 7 DAYS SO THAT WE CAN FOLLOW THIS UP FOR YOU.
HAT SHOW USES INTERNATIONAL PARCEL POST TO SHIP ITEMS PURCHASED FROM OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA.
SHIPPING NORMALLY TAKES 2 - 4 days to New Zealand and up to 10 days elsewhere (SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS CLEARANCE)
- Cost of International Express Parcel Post to New Zealand is AUD29.00; GB AUD33.75; USA is AUD38.00.
- Tracking is available and Signature is required on delivery.
- Where the parcel weighs more than 500gm and requires a higher shipping cost, we may contact the purchaser to request the additional cost, prior to posting the order.
- Pricing for parcels to be sent via Registered International Post is based on parcels weighing up to 500gm. If the parcel weighs more than 500gm (ie if item(s) require a larger box, etc.) we may need to contact the purchaser and request the additional shipping cost.
PARCELS POSTED TO THE UNITED KINGDOM: Parcels being shipped to the UK may incur IMPORT VAT and be held up for several days in British customs for tax processing. More information is available at: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm#3 It would be advisable to check the information provided by the British Government before ordering.
PARCELS POSTED TO SPAIN: It appears that Spain imposes duty on certain items posted via Australia Post, including headwear. Before considering posting parcels to Spain, please check the information on the Australia Post website regarding duties payable. These duties can be much higher than the cost/value of the items being posted.
PARCELS POSTED TO ITALY: Italy also imposes duty on parcels delivered via Australia Post.
The amount charged by the EU Country could be considerable! We recommend you check with Australia Post or the Embassy of the country to which you are sending parcels, to find out whether, or how much Duty would be demanded from the recipient before they hand over the parcel.
If you have any questions regarding shipping for your international purchase, please contact us at: email@example.com.